What time does the event begin and end?
- The event begins promptly at 5:30PM and ends at 8:30PM. Save the date for Friday, March 23.
Where will the carnival be held?
- The event will take place on the beautiful campus of Bentley Elementary located at: 9910 FM359, Richmond, TX 77406. Activities will be held in the main building, library, and in the rear of the school.
How much does it cost to attend the event?
- The event is free to attend. Come and enjoy live music and special performances.
- $10 Unlimited Carnival Game ONLY Wristband
- $25 Unlimited Event Attraction ONLY Wristband
- Popcorn (2 Tickets) Cotton Candy (3 Tickets)
- 1 Ticket = $1, 2 Tickets = $2, 3 Tickets = $3)
- Food Truck Vendors – pricing varies.
- Don’t forget to visit the silent auction and vendor market!
What is the best value to enhance my family carnival experience?
- We suggest purchasing one unlimited band for each child to get the best value for carnival games and attractions. There is a separate band for each type of activity (1 for games, 1 for attractions). We suggest purchasing both! Double your fun. If your child would like balloon twisting, face painting, popcorn, or cotton candy be sure to add one of the ticket packs to your cart.
Do I need to purchase tickets and wristbands in advance?
- No, but it is highly suggested to use our online purchasing system to make your purchase before the event to save time. Tickets will be available for pick up on campus via Will Call. These will not be sent home with students.
Session 1: March 1 – March 9
Session 2: March 19- March 21
Times: 11:00AM – 1:00PM & 2:00PM – 3:00PM
What other type of activities will take place during the event aside from games and attractions?
- Silent Auction – We will have a number of incredible items up for grabs at our Silent Auction. Each item will be on display in the library. Bids will be placed online via your cell phone or use one of the devices available in the library. More information to come!
- Vendor Market – We will have a variety of local businesses displaying products and services in the vendor market. Be sure to stop by and learn more about a service or purchase a unique product!
Will I need to purchase tickets to use in the Food Truck area?
- No. Each food truck vendor will have a set menu and pricing. You may pay with cash, debit, or credit cards. However, to purchase popcorn and cotton candy you may purchase with tickets sold online or at our ticket booth.
Where should I park?
- Event attendees will have the option to park in the rear of the school building. We will utilize the Creekside Ranch neighborhood for overflow parking. Attendees will be able to use the gate that connects to the school to enter the campus. Please do use standard neighborhood parking procedures and do not block driveways. Cars must be park in the direction of traffic flow.